Promo ! Klik Ler..

Sunday, April 26, 2009

5 Mei 09..Speaking..

Salam..

Yesterday, 25th. of April 09.
I sat for my Malaysian University English Test for paper 1 (Listening), 3 (reading) and 4 (Writing).
So far, I was so shocked with the questions.
My friends also couldn't say anything about the paper.
Really shocked !
You know what, that was my first time answering the toughest questions in my life.
For the Listening paper, I can't even heard all the words from the radio.
Ya Allah !!
I can't imagine what band will I get.
For the MUET trial, I got Band 4.
Will I get band 4 again for the real MUET?
I also don't know.
Just hope I can do better for the Paper 2 (Speaking) this coming 5 May.
Tawakkal 'Alallah.
Every cloud has a silver lining.

Pray for me =)

1 comment:

nellynazzy said...

hoho..bley punyer...good luck...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...