Promo ! Klik Ler..

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

:: Friends ::

 Assalamualaikum wbt..
Alhamdulillah, Block 6 remedial exam have finished.
From the 6 moduls, I only sit for 2 paper > Modul 2 & 4.
Actually I want to sit for all the 6 moduls but since I haven't studied all the moduls, so I decided to sit for the moduls which I get the lowest marks..Huhu..
Alhamdulillah finally I managed to answer all the questions, but still there are some questions I can't answer..Huhu..

Before exam started, I talked to my friend.
Chinese friend named Jun Yang.
He called me, 'Hei BIO !'
I smiled.
'Hei JY Lim'
That is his name in fb.
Everyone call me here as Alongfiqah Bio, sometimes they will 'usik' me and called me with Alongfiqah Bio Physics Chemistry Sejarah and all that.
Huhu..
Even seniors if they asked who is Afiqah, they will said after that 'Oo..so this is Alongfiqah Bio lah'..
Hehe..
Unique name right ? *PERASAN*
Actually I want to change my Fb name, but since everyone here knew me with that name, so I decide not to change it anymore.
I feel comfortable with that name.

2 semesters studying here, I felt very happy.
Very happy with my FKG friends especially the Malaysian's one..
When I felt unhappy or sad, seeing them will make me happy.
Their laughter, their jokes, their stories, everything makes me happy.
I'm grateful to have them as my friends.
We have the same mission !
|
|
|
|
|
\/
STUDY HARD & SMART..
GRADUATE..
BE A DENTIST..
A QUALITY + SMART DENTIST !

Just be grateful with people around you.
Without them, you will never be like who you are today.
Without them, you will never learnt what is the meaning of life.
Happy to have them as my friends.

:)
Alhamdulillah..

-Malaysian 2010 friends..Some are not in the pic-
Ok..
I need to stop now..
Remember..
Always appreciate your friends..
Help each other :)
Till then, Wassalam..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...